Day 20°C / 21°C broken clouds
  • EUR To Israeli Shekel (ILS) 4.030
  • GBP To Israeli Shekel (ILS) 4.653
  • USD To Israeli Shekel (ILS) 3.581
Find Us Twitt Us

The Protestant-Anglican church is located in the town of Nazareth. The church lies next to the famous Church of the Annunciation.


The church was built and constructed in 1871, in the shape of a cross.
This church was pledged by King Edward VII, to fulfill a request of British sailors who visited Nazareth and could not find a suitable church for them to pray in. It was the second Anglican church to be built in the Holy Land, The first is located in Jerusalem.

The building was consecrated by Bp. Samuel Gobat, and the Rev. John Zeller was the pastor at the time of its consecration.

Places Nearby The Anglican Church

The Anglican Church